A few things you may need to stay warm this winter. (And great Christmas present ideas…)
1. Convertible gloves/mittens: Brilliant, just brilliant. Even in the freezing cold weather, you will still be able to text.
2. Eternity Scarf: Goodbye pashminas, hello eternity scarves! They really do keep your neck so much warmer.
3. The Turban: If you’re not a fan of hair hair and ear muffs don’t do it for you either, try a warm, wool headband. (They sell great ones at street vendors in New York City).
4. Hand Muffler: The 1920’s are back in!
4. Hunter boots + socks: Uggs are out, Hunters are in! But you’ll need some socks to keep your toes toasty.